Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Oct 29, 2009

The joys of motherhood :)

So - this week has been rather interesting with Eric....
First we've been potty training - and that's been an adventure all of it's own. Yesterday he was coming up the stairs and said -"mom, I have to go. Hurry!" He says this every time he has to go, so I got up and walked over to him and helped him to the bathroom to find a big log in his underwear...and he says "mom, you didn't RUN!" (sure - it's always my fault!) But he's been doing really well otherwise!
I've been working on some projects this week while Abby's been at school - I've been in the basement sewing - so Eric has had a little less supervision this week, which I've definitely paid for in the long run. I found him in the flour bucket a few days ago....I'm not sure why... guess he was powdering his face and hair?? He seemed to enjoy it. It was gross in my standards!


Today was the best though (so far)... I came upstairs to find that he had 'fed the fish'. Looks like the fish ordered a 'supersized' meal! He dumped half the fish food jar in the bowl... that poor fish looked like he would suffocate at any second. So - I cleaned the tank (one of my least favorite jobs for sure, but better than dog poop any day!) So - hopefully (I think) the fish will live to see another day and not grow another inch from all that food - he's big ENOUGH!!

I'm hoping today that the baby will be a girl...... :)

5 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Oh my goodness, little E, wow!! That is great. I can't believe that fish is still hanging around. You should put in the genius book of world records for the longest living goldfish ever!!! :)

Sharla said...

Oh boy. What a creative child. ;) What's funny is after your last remark, I thought "my girls ARE my trouble makers." Funny how they all have their own flavor.

The Tilley Turf said...

Wow, it's always an adventure to see what they come up with when you aren't there...

Ann said...

Eric always does the funniest things. I love that you document it and share it with all of us! Good luck on the sewing projects! I can't wait to see them.

Jean Bradley said...

Fun, fun days, oh enjoy them, enjoy them. They really don't last forever and you will miss the simple joys of children before you know it.