After much anticipation..... we finally had our ultra sound today! We are having a BOY!!!! Yeah - Eric is so excited. He thinks we should put him in his room, he's making plans already. I'm not sure he realizes it is still a long ways off, and even longer before he'll be old enough to really play with! By then, he may not want him in his room! Abby was a little sad, but she's taking it rather well!! (she gets to keep her own room now!)
this is a picture of the baby's face. The ultrasound tech took this one because the baby had it's mouth open and was swallowing. We could see the mouth open and close - she said that he's drinking amniotic fluid - and we got to see the stomach with amniotic fluid in it too... way cool. The picture kind of makes him look like he has a bit of a snout - but that really wasn't the case in all the shots...promise :)
Here is his foot... so cute. I love feet shots! He was squirming around while we were in the ultrasound room. He was horizontal to the floor when we got there, but by the time we left he was in breach position. He doesn't kick a lot - just scoots around. (can I hope he'll be nice and calm???)
We are so excited to get to bring another little boy into the world. Now we just have to pick out some names! We are taking suggestions :) (just don't be offended when we don't call him Lance! LOL)
6 years ago





3 comments:
Wahoo!! I am so excited you are having a boy! Lance is a great name however, we will understand when you call him something else! :) I love that profile picture of him drinking. How cool is that? Congrats to you all can't wait for April either!
A buddy for Logan!! Congrats! That will be so fun. We've just been waiting for the good news. I'm glad he's healthy and well. Now for Pregnancy Part II. Ug. Good luck and hopefully we'll see you soon!
That's very exciting! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures!
Post a Comment