I Love snow days! While Chris was enjoying his vacation this Christmas we went sledding. It was a little harder for me - just because I realized how nervous I was climbing slippery hills and I definitely wasn't about to sled down the hill - I guess I didn't realize how cautious I have become being pregnant. But the kids sure had fun, and I was super glad Chris was there to haul them up the hill and help them enjoy the snow. Both of the kids are little dare devils! Abby kept trying to hit a jump at the bottom of the hill and was very satisfied when she did a few times! Eric kept saying he could do it himself - so he'd get going by himself and then try to haul the sled back up - that was pretty fun to watch!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment