Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Dec 23, 2009

Gearing up for Christmas :)


We've had a busy Christmas season - it's been so fun! We went to temple square to see the lights. Abby and Eric had a great time. Eric got wet, of course, because he had to stick his gloved hands in the water.. but he didn't seem to mind the cold.
We also went to the annual Sing-a-long at the Energy Solutions Arena for the first time. Abby had a rough start, but since she's a girl... her emotions changed before too long :) Eric loved it - even though it was a little loud. We had a really good time- we enjoyed singing, seeing Santa and the Jazz bear, and we even got free Jazz tickets - can't beat that! Sad Abby

Happy Abby....

Eric hording popcorn. He sure loved the kettle corn Grandma bought - and tried to make sure he got plenty :)



And today we made cookie trains! It was a lot of work - but I think it went well. They look so delicious and fun. I know I have my eye on a few candies that I can't wait to snitch... the kids do too. We'll let it sit for a day before we dismantle our beautiful creation though - all that work has to last at least a day :)
I hope you are all having a great Christmas season. I know I sure can't wait for tomorrow :) I think this year I am as excited as the kids are. I can't wait for Abby to see her present!!!!!

No comments: