Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Dec 8, 2009

I'll be the Manager


Seriously..where do kids come up with this stuff???

Today I was helping Eric clean up his room. To help him keep on task, I hand him a toy and ask where it goes and he puts it away in the right place that way. After making his bed with me, I picked up his cars, and asked, "where does this go?" He says, "in the car box" and I say "ok, now put it in there." and he replies, "no, you put it away, and I'll be the manager." Seriously? Where in the WORLD did he learn to say that???? I quit!!! This job just doesn't pay enough and my manager is 25 years my junior! :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness Maria, I just laughed out loud. That story is hilarious!! Since Eric is so quiet whenever I'm around it's difficult to imagine, but I can. That is classic!

cjw said...

That is hilarious! You are right....where did he come up with that one? At least you know he is being taught young that is it is better to climb the ladder at work.

Lisa and Lance said...

Ha ha! How funny is that! I love how kids pick up on the funniest sayings. This one is seriously hilarious. I love it!

Sharla said...

What a funny boy! I love it!

Heather said...

What a cute "manager" you have at your place! He is a smart man! :)