These two cousins are seriously the best of friends. They play so well together - sometimes TOO well together. They can make a mess before you say abracadabra! And they make some pretty good messes together (just ask my sister about her game closet that they emptied!!)
Today however they got even more creative. I was upstairs making dinner...and they went downstairs and turned the T.V. on and they WERE playing with trucks... until I went back upstairs to finish dinner. When Kaden's dad came to pick him up... they were no where to be found. I finally tried the pantry door... and they wouldn't let me in. RED FLAG! At least I found them... I think... They were playing dump truck with sugar. Great idea guys... great idea! They did have some pretty good looking piles of sugar all over the pantry floor - I have to admit they would be great construction workers! And they were so neatly dumped - just like a real dump truck would have dumped a pile of dirt or rocks...Eric helped vacuum the piles then he asks -"what can I put in my dump trucks? Can I have more beans?" I can't wait until I can send him outside to play in the dirt - he needs it! (so do I) So - what do you put in your dump trucks?? And what could I give him to put in his that would be good for indoors? He's already tried black beans, buttons, wheat and now sugar. I'm guessing flour will be next - right? I need a lock for my pantry!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Eric cracks me up, he sure keeps you on your toes, doesn't he? What a cutie!
Post a Comment