I am now in my 3rd trimester. I think this pregnancy is going too fast. I was hoping at first that it would go fast, now I'm trying to put on the brakes and slow it down so I can finish some things before April! I can't believe how quickly time can go when you aren't looking... This picture was taken at our monthly Bradley Girls Night in January. All three of us sister in laws are pregnant. I am due end of April, Jenny is due end of May and Ann is due end of July. We can't wait to welcome the triplets to the Bradley Clan! :) I hesitated on posting this picture - I feel so huge! (especially compared to the other cute girly's in this picture :) but then I am glad I'm healthy and the baby is healthy too - that's what matters in the end... right? :)
Here is a picture of me ready for church - 6 months pregnant... :) I don't get the basketball round belly - but I promise I feel like it's there!
And I couldn't resist posting this picture of Eric - so stoic.. He's been so fun lately! He's so excited for a boy - he still doesn't get it that he is in my tummy. He thinks I'm joking for sure!
Last night I was going through my 0-3 month clothing looking for something - and it just made me so excited to hold this little guy. I forgot how tiny the clothes were - and the little shoes and hats... oh -I can't wait to meet this little guy... we are still trying to figure out what to name the poor fellow :)
6 years ago





2 comments:
Time does fly! Time will probably fly even faster after your little one is here (atleast I hope it will for my case haha). I'm so excited to be in the fun with you and Jenny! Let me know if there's anything I can help with before April.
You do NOT look huge! You are totally cute! Thanks for sharing the pregnant pictures!
Post a Comment