Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 16, 2010

Another project off the list...

in getting ready for the baby to come, we moved Eric to Abby's old room. It used to look like this, with a bright blue background with painted butterflies... but we painted it for Eric. He picked the color green.
We got a sage green, it looks so nice. I love it with the dark wood of the bunk bed. I wanted to make a nice new comforter for Eric's new room - and JoAnns was having a sale -so I got some fun material and I just finished it today! Eric LOVES it. He was so excited when I finally finished it. He wrapped up in it and wanted to put it on his bed immediately. So we did :)

Here is the back of the quilt
And here is the front of the quilt...
you can't see how fuzzy it is, but it will be a great winter quilt for Eric (now that summer is coming ;) That's how projects go... at least it's off my list of things to finish!