As much work as being in a Young Women's calling is - it does have its perks! The young women were looking for something to do for me to help me get ready for the baby. So - I told them they could wash my walls. And they did! We had a combined activity last night, and the girls brought buckets. I filled them up with water and a bit of cleaner and let the scour my walls, and baseboards. It was seriously the nicest thing they could have done for me. It would have taken me hours to do what they accomplished in 1.5 hours! I don't think my house has been this clean all at once since we moved in. I keep looking at the stairs and the hallway - and there are no more little hand prints... it is so nice. So - if you are looking for a great service project - ask your YW to come clean your walls (or go clean someone's walls that is expecting!)
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment