Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Apr 13, 2010


I did something that I normally shy away from - but I'm so glad I just decided to give it a try. I signed up to host a party - a Stouffer's party. The website said they would send me 15 free coupons for Stouffer's sub sandwiches and some other goodies. I couldn't see any catches on it - but I kept expecting one to pop up. I thought I'd have to sell something, or give a little speech, or have my guests take surveys...but nope - everything was just free and it was just like they sent me a sample (times 15)! So - I invited my rather large family (Chris' side) and we ate these Stouffer's hot subs, and I had everyone bring a side dish. It was just a huge dinner - not bad. Next time I think I'd relax a little more and just make the subs and invite them to just come taste them... It was fun though and I'm glad my family supported me!
Scott downing a sub :)

Here are the subs before baking...they were actually quite tasty - I'm not sure I would buy them, but if they were on sale I would think about it :)

Stouffer's sent me a huge box of party supplies including 15 carry bags, coupons, free sub vouchers, a hot pad and plates and napkins. I thought it was pretty awesome for being free! And really - there is no catch - just a free house party - WOW (when was the last time you got something for nothing???? ) So - this website has a ton of parties you can sign up to host- you don't always get them, you have to sort of 'win' a party - or say the right things to get to host one. But if you are interested.... go to www.houseparty.com to see if you are interested in one of their parties. I signed up to see if I could win a few others- we'll see!!! it was so easy and so free! Enjoy!

No comments: