This pregnancy has been my best so far - at least here at the end. I've been so surprised at the energy and motivation I have had to do projects, exercise and just get things done in general.... that is until this week!
I think I've finally hit the wall!
I have a few theories why I suddenly can't get out of bed this week
- I finally finished all but 2 things on my to-do list and I'm not waking up at 4am thinking I need to get started on my list
- I'm finally feeling prepared for this little guy to come
- my body knows I won't be getting any sleep in about 3 weeks, and so it's storing up for the big event!
Seriously - before this week, I was waking up at 4am, going to the gym, getting so much done, not taking naps...and I felt fine (a little tired, but fine). This week, I can't peel myself out of bed, and I can barely make it to noon before I need another nap. What is this stage called? Hibernation? It doesn't help that I have had a sick stomach all week too - maybe that has something to do with it too.

Here is one of the last projects I have done, before I put my sewing machine away for a few months (hopefully). I made these little booties for the little guys blessing outfit. I was going to make other cute colored ones - but I don't know if they are really going to fit well, so for now I just made one pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment