On Wednesday some of the Bradley sisters got together to go get a pedicure at Sparkling Spa and Nails by Dicks. It was so wonderful! This is the first time I've ever had a pedicure done - and I can definitely say it won't be the last!!!! My sister in law Lori told me it would be worth it - but I had no idea how wonderful it would actually feel, especially being so pregnant. I would recommend this to anyone expecting - or not!
They actually fit all six of us in at the same time - I'm sure that took a little planning on their part (good thing we weren't walk ins!) They were the cutest workers, and they gave us the royal treatment!Soaking feet in warm water, getting a back massage from the chair at the same time, someone rubbing my feet... HEAVEN!!! (although I think I may have overdone it on the massage chair - I did it on the hardest setting the whole time, it felt good at the time...but now my back feels a little sore from it... it was still worth it)
All our beautiful toes after getting them done. So cute!!
Here is a close up of my toes. I love the flower and sparkles. Adorable! I keep looking at them and thinking - at least my toenails look cute! Too bad the weather has turned cold and I haven't been able to wear any flip flops since we got them done... oh well, they are safe in shoes until next week I guess! (I also wanted to remember how they did this so I can paint Abby's toes and other toes like this... so cute!)And we can't get together and not get a pregnant shot -Only a week and I'll get kicked out of these photos! :)
6 years ago





1 comment:
Yay!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Cute toes!
Post a Comment