Yesterday morning I had a wonderful teaching moment with Abby. I thought we were really doing well, but I don't think Eric quite got the concept. I was doing Abby's hair, spraying it with water. Abby asks what the numbers on the spray bottle are for. I answer that it tells us how much water is in the spray bottle - 17 oz. Then we talk about how different things are measured, liquid is measured in oz, pints, cups. Then she asks 'like when you measure me on the chart?' "Yes! just like that, but we measure people in inches, centimeters, and feet". Then I say - "Like I am 5 Feet, 6 Inches." I'm thinking this is really good learning.... until Eric looks at me quizzically and says "can I see your feet?" I don't think he believed that I had "5 Feet" I could just see him trying to picture me like this...
6 years ago





3 comments:
LOL! I love it!
Oh this is soooo funny! Great photo Maria.
Love it!! That's great.
Post a Comment