Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 28, 2010

I Spy a Nephite


We had a great Young Womens/ Young Mens activity this week. It was called 'I spy a Nephite.' We had 17 people dress up and blend in all around the gateway mall. It was the perfect place to have it. The youth were in small groups with a leader and they had to go around trying to spot people from the ward and try to figure out if they were a part of the activity. I got to dress up and wait for the kids to find me. I didn't have too good of a costume - but watch out next time, I've got some great ideas!! I did dye my hair with strawberry food coloring and try to make it look a little different. And I picked up a shirt at DI, so the girls wouldn't recognize the clothing quite so quickly. Chris came with me, and we went and got Costa Vida and ate by the fountain. It was such a fun night! I am excited to do it again sometime!
Here are the people in costume. They may not look too weird or different if you don't know them -but let me tell you - there were some great get-ups! I am excited to hear more about it from the youth to see what they did/did not like. I'm trying to write it all up so when I get to do this again I'll have everything all ready to go - and if anyone else wants to do it I can send you the info too! It was really fun... thanks to Cindy to totally took it over for me so I could just have a fun night! I owe her... (and Tammy)
Here's the youth that came looking- what a big group!!

No comments: