Welcome to our family McKaylee!!
Yesterday I helped my sister in law take some photos of her beautiful brand new little one! She is so cute- and so tiny, weighing in at under 6 pounds -6pounds of adorableness! She was born on Monday after a very long labor (no fun!) But she was worth all that labor for sure. Here are some of the photos I have played with. We took a LOT -and a few turned out quite cute!!


I brought Andrew with me so we could take a cousin shot - I sure hope Andrew and McKaylee are good friends, like Abby and Bryce are!
I also took the opportunity to take a shot or two of Andrew... growing like a weed!
And a shot of Eric - since I haven't updated his picture on the wall for 2 years :) I guess it's about time! silly guy - I sure love you!!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Wow Maria! You really are amazing. Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment