
Andrew is growing so fast! I can't believe he's 3 and a half weeks old! Why do they have to grow so fast? He's changing every minute - doing more and more everyday. I guess it's good that they grow up - but I just want to hold Andrew a little longer and have him stay small for just a few months!! I think I'm more sentimental with the third, because I know just how fast they grow out of each stage. I remember with Abby I couldn't wait for the next stage - I kept wondering when she would finally laugh, roll over, crawl, walk, etc... now, I just want to eat up each tiny stage and enjoy every moment. I wish there were a way to bottle up this moment in life and save some of it for later. I can tell it's going to be hard to not be in this stage of life anymore- even with all the sleepless nights, I know I'll miss this. That's why I have to hold Andrew even when I type... :)
Andrew is starting to coo - I just love it!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment