Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 15, 2010

Murphy's law baffled!

Tuesday is the day I 'try' to clean my bathrooms. It's on my list of things to do for Tuesday's, it just doesn't always get done! Murphy's law would have dictated that I would have cleaned it first thing this morning while my kids were doing their chores and I could have a free moment while Andrew was in his swing. THANK GOODNESS I decided to weed the garden instead!!!!

Abby was out playing with her friends in the yard - I was inside cooling off from weeding and checking my email -when all of a sudden the back door flies open, Abby runs in towards the bathroom and I hear the worst sound you can hear as a mother - throw up splashing.... Apparently she and her friends decided to make the tire swing the "Screaming Roller Coaster' and Abby was first. It was too much for her I guess - she spun a few too many times and it made her REALLY sick. So she ran inside to throw up, but in trying to hurry so fast, she mostly missed the toilet, and hit the bathtub, floor and toilet seat. Wonderful. At least I didn't just finish cleaning the bathroom like my list said I should have done! :) Now - my bathrooms are clean, and Muphy's law was baffled today (I'm sure Murphy's law will come back full swing next time! I just got a day off)

I told her next time - just throw up outside and we'll hose it down!

4 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Oh man, how classic is that one? I can only imagine the relief to know the bathrooms wasn't clean and it was okay that Abby was throwing up all over it! :) I hope she is feeling better! p.s. I really want to go to this splash pad, we need to plan a day to do that!

AnJ. said...

Eeeewwww! Yuk! Cleaning up throw up is one of the worst parts of being a mom. Hope she's feeling better.

The Tilley Turf said...

Ugg...I can totally relate, Abby. I would have thrown up too! What a mess, though, sorry Maria!

Tammy said...

Yeah... I uh... heard about that... how bout I tell my kids to make sure there is no "next time". :) sorry about that.