I think I post more about big weekends than anything else! I feel like we have at least one huge weekend a month, if not more. I guess that's the beauty of having big families that live close and just wanting to be together :)
This weekend we had RAGNAR. Unfortunately I didn't run it this year - but I got to cheer on my hubby as he ran -and dare I say, it was almost more fun! I really enjoyed seeing all the runners work so hard and accomplish this amazing thing!
We had Father's Day - that was fun too. The kids and I put together a movie for Chris -and gave him a little treat. It was a fun day. We went to the Jacobson's to have dinner with my parents and grandparents. It was a quiet, relaxing evening. We also got to go visit the Bradley's too.
Monday was our 8th Wedding Anniversary! Holy COW.. I can't believe 8 years have flown by already. When did that happen? And why does time suddenly go so fast once you get out of school??? Seriously, 8 years in school was so long, but 8 years of life is really quite quick!
We didn't do a whole lot for our anniversary this year, Chris was recovering from Ragnar and we have a very attached little 8 week old... Chris took the day off, we took the kids to see Toy Story 3, and then they went to my parents house so Chris and I could go out to eat at Mo'Bettah Steaks. Great Hawaiian food - seriously it was great. Just a simple day - but worth looking back on that great day we got married 8 years ago :). I'm amazed at how our marriage has changed and how our love has grown even stronger - Chris is the best husband ever, and the best father. I'm glad we get to celebrate both in one weekend!!!!
Now...on to the next busy weekend!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Happy 8th! Glad you had a great day. Sometimes just hanging with your family is the best anniversary. Rich and I took the kids to the lake one year for ours!! See you guys soon. Hope it is just a "fussy" phase that Andrew is in - wish they came with instruction manuals!! :)
Great job on the relay Chris.
Post a Comment