Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 28, 2010

Andrew is 3 months!

I can't believe Andrew is already 3 months - I don't know how the last three months have just escaped me.. but they honestly have just flown by!
He is growing so fast and changing everyday! He now laughs, coos, blows bubbles, tries to grab everything and watches everything you do!
He still LOVES music and will stop eating if he hears it. He concentrates so hard when he hears music come on - it's unbelievable.
Eric still likes his little brother (only because he can't play with his toys... just wait Eric...just wait... we'll see if he likes him in about 6 months!)
Andrew just looks like he belongs - doesn't he? He is getting so strong - and holds his head up so well!!
I am sure enjoying having Andrew around - along with Abby to help and Eric to entertain :) I love being a mom! (most days)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months, Andrew! Love the flip flops! :)