Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 15, 2010

Fishing

Grandpa Jacobson took the boys out fishing on Wednesday July 7th. This was a first for both Chris and Eric. They both went last year to Farmington pond on free fishing day - but this was their first real day fishing! They went up to East Canyon reservoir with my dad and Hunter. They had a good morning fishing. My dad has a fishing boat and wanted to take the boys on an outing while they were in town.

Eric and daddy waiting for the boat to arrive :)
Chris caught his VERY FIRST FISH ever! Pretty great! They had only been fishing for about 2 minutes when Chris said -"I think I got one." I don't think my dad believed him - until Chris reeled it in! He's the only one that caught a fish that morning! The boys really enjoyed their morning together. We grilled the fish up and had it for breakfast (yes, breakfast) the next morning. It was super delicious!!! We made Abby and Eric try a bite. Abby threw up, Eric was indifferent... I don't think Abby will be eating more fish anytime soon.
While the boys were out fishing, Sierrah, Abby and I made a birthday cake for Rich. We made a tank cake. It was a fun activity - and Richard loved the cake that night!Happy Birthday Rich

No comments: