A Fun day at Lagoon - Abby and Eric have been waiting for this ALL summer long! They have been begging to go to Lagoon this summer - and we told them we would go once this summer... but then, we decided to bounce back so we actually got to go TWICE :) Yippee!
Abby has been super excited because she is finally tall enough to ride almost all the rides. She got to ride the Fire-dragon, Wicked, Mouse, Spider, Screamer, Tidal Wave, White Roller Coaster, Swings, and all the kiddie land rides too! She was in HEAVEN! She was so brave, and wanted to just hang out with the big kids. Chris was loving having her be able to ride with him. I didn't get a pass the first day -but did on bounce back day. Andrew was a good sport - and thanks to my parents, I was able to ride a few things and watch the kids ride, and take lots of pictures. We sure had two fun days!! Mouse - Abby's least favorite ride
Eric and Kaden - two little troopers!
My parents brought in a great lunch and dinner - and helped watch bored kids and my little Andrew- couldn't have done it without them!!
Abby and Mia
Eric LOVES the cars!
Abby after her first ride on the Fire-dragon!
A quick snapshot of me... I had to prove I was there! :)
The grandkids with grandma and grandpa Jacobson - what a fun bunch of kids!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment