Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 24, 2010

First Day of School

Abby had her first day of 1st grade on Monday. She was so excited for her first day. It was a little crazy- but we got there and Abby had a great first day.


The school was a little crowded with parents and students everywhere - but it was exciting too. Abby just went into her class and found her desk with her name on it and waved good-bye to me.
I think Abby will really love her teacher. She is very nice and organized. Abby loves school - I hope she'll do well with everything. I asked what she was most excited for with full day school- she said 'LUNCH!' and 'RECESS' :) the best parts of the day!!!

5 comments:

Sharla said...

Ahhh, doesn't seem so long ago that she and Kurt were playing out back in Logan.

Lisa and Lance said...

Abby looks so grown up. I can't believe she is in 1st grade. I hope she enjoys the new year, especially lunch and recess! :) Good luck!

Jean Bradley said...

Wow, my oldest grandchild looks as if she had been in school forever. She is so cute. I can't wait to hear all about her class.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Abby!!! I hope she's having a great first week!

Heather said...

What a QT!! She looks so grown up. Hope she had a great first day! She will knock them out with those blue eyes!