In the sun we melted, melted, melted. In the sun we melted small small small...
Well- it actually wasn't too hot on this particular day - it was only in the 80's - so it was rather chilly when we got out of the water. But we sure had a lot of fun!Abby enjoyed the beach - making fun stuff out of clay - and Eric enjoyed the water!
Andrew was a trooper - he played and slept great. No one (but chris) got a sunburn. I was grateful that we came home unscathed! No accidents and a day of fun - couldn't ask for more!!
The Bradley family rented wave runners for the day. It was SO FUN! This was my first experience with a wave runner - and I can't wait to do it again. I scared Abby pretty good- i got her nice and wet and went over a few waves a little fast :) but someday she'll love it.. i hope! Eric thought it was the coolest thing ever and wants to go again.
We started digging in the sand and found a spot of clay - so the Bradley boys kept digging and made a nice little bathtub size hole for water - Eric and Thomas practically spent the whole day in this little tub of mud :)
Abby didn't really want to play in the water - she just had a great day on the beach, eating treats, playing with Andrew, playing with the clay and just laying out in the warm sunshine!
Eric was making sand angels and scaring away the seagulls at the end of the day :)
After our day at Pineview, we went home and slept in our own beds (that was WONDERFUL) and met up at Zarahemla Friday for lunch. We had lots of crafts, food, movies, and a way fun Family Feud game... can't wait to use that one again.
I did some face coloring on the kids. I let Abby do my face too - she's pretty good! :)
Andrew slept a lot.... he also slept great in the tent -better than I did for sure :) The kids LOVE to sleep in the tent so I'm sure glad we got to do it at least once for real this year! This summer has gone way too fast!
To top off our fun reunion, we ended with a bang... SMORES!! (my most favorite part of camping) Even better we had them with reeses peanut butter cups... oh man... I LOVE peanut butter and it went so well with marshmallow... mmmm... maybe that will have to be a treat for family night :) It was a fun family reunion - can't wait for next year!
6 years ago





2 comments:
I love your sand snowman! Good work. It was a fun reunion, that is for sure!
great reunion
Post a Comment