Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 10, 2010

Garage Sale Deal


I LOVE to go garage sale shopping -ask anyone in my family - I just LOVE to go. It's like a hobby for me. Chris goes golfing, I go garage sale shopping! I don't always find screaming deals and I've gotten more and more picky at what I buy at garage sales because I was bringing home way too many toys... just because they were so cheap. But -the last time I went, I really ran into a great deal, and now I wish I would have picked up a few more...but that's how garage sales are. I bought all of these clothes for Andrew (not like he needs more...but they were so cute...) and they were .20 cents a piece... seriously .20 cents! Most of them are Gymboree and Children's place, and a few gap... and none of them worn out at all - no stains or anything. I couldn't believe it! She said she just wanted them all gone so she was selling them cheap! WOW! I love when sellers are just getting rid of stuff :)
I haven't been able to go very many times this summer... it's just a little crazier with Andrew - so maybe next summer I'll get back into it. I am kind of addicted :)

3 comments:

James and Ann said...

Awesome find! I miss going garage sale shopping too. I love that high you get when you find a great deal. Oh, and I like that bib that Andrew has on! :)

The Tilley Turf said...

Score!! All of those clothes are adorable! Great find!

Heather said...

Our stake just did a huge back to school garage sale...the stake center was FILLED w/ clothes & school supplies. We dropped off stuff on friday and they arranged everything and Sat we were able to go and get whatever and bring our neighbors and frieds. It was a great idea! Going back to school w/ a big family costs a lot!