Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 10, 2010

Firsts


We took Andrew to the pool for the first time last week! He was ok with it... he didn't seem to get overly excited about the water, but didn't seem to mind it either - funny little guy. I look forward to the age when he's splashing and playing and loving it... until then, it's just not as fun! :)
We started Andrew on some solid foods. He's been watching us eat and trying to reach the food on the table so much that we decided he was ready to start. We started with cereal and peas. He eats it really well and I think it helps him not to be so hungry! Let's hope it helps :) Andrew is growing up WAY too fast! Slow down little dude!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Wow he is that big already?? Where does the time go? He is so cute. That second picture of him eating looks like Abby to me....is that just me??

The Tilley Turf said...

Aw...I can't believe he's old enough for that, time goes so fast!