Eric loves to ride his bike to the school to pick up Abby - especially when there are puddles! This is his new FAVORITE thing to do. He loves to get the training wheels stuck and then peddle hard so the water splashes behind him. He thinks it's the coolest thing ever. It makes everything very muddy - but oh well - he's having fun right?? He loves to do little tricks on his bike - good thing he has training wheels :) I don't think they are going to last long though - he's catching on really fast. He keeps telling me he needs a boy bike - since he is riding Abby's old bike. I've been keeping my eye open at garage sales and the DI, but so far no such luck. He doesn't complain too hard - so I'll keep looking. I hope it doesn't give him a complex :)
Here is a video of him in the puddles... He is really fun to hang out with while Abby is at school. His personality comes out so much more when he's alone!
6 years ago





3 comments:
I'm glad Eric had a girlie bike, it makes me feel better about the purple and pink bike Zack has to ride around on. (:
Oh man, that is so Eric. I love that movie. It is nice of you to let him get all muddy and dirty. He looks like he loves it! P.s I love the post about Abbys birthday. Her class can really sing!
Cute, cute, cute. What fun to be a little boy.
Post a Comment