Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 2, 2010

Happy 7th Abby!

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY ABBY


I can't believe that it has been 7 years! It feels like just yesterday I had you little Abby!!



1st Birthday!
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday
6th Birthday
7th BirthdayStop growing up so fast Abigail! I love you so much. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!! I'll have to post more after the birthday parties ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! I hope she had a great day. She was sure cute on the phone. I can't believe these guys are seven! Crazy!

Tammy said...

She looks so big! So fun to see her life in pictures like that. I can't believe we're only a year away from baptisms!

Heather said...

I love catching up on all your posts! Love Eric and the bike!! Abby is growing up too fast! Can you believe...baptism is around the corner Maria!!!! She is such a cute, fun girl.