Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Oct 27, 2010

6 months OLD!!

Little Andrew is now 6 months 0ld... I can not believe it has already been six months! Life just seems to go faster and faster and faster! After taking Tyson's baby photos - I sat Andrew up for a few shots to see what I could get for some 6 month pictures. He was a doll... he sat up for me, and smiled and just was the cutest little guy... I couldn't get enough of him - it was so fun!
We went to his 6 month appointment Monday. He's 14 pounds, and 25 inches long. So he's in the 4th percentile for weight, 12th percentile for height...and his head is in the 58th percentile! That's a big head :) (all the better to learn with LOL)
He is definitely into eating, observing, reaching everything - especially hair!! - eating, kicking, eating, NOT sleeping, and laughing!
After our fun pictures, I ruined it by trying on his costume, which he tolerated for about 2 minutes, and then he wanted nothing to do with it!!!!


I wonder if he'll even let me put it back on for Halloween! :) Maybe we'll stick to the reindeer this year LOL...

2 comments:

Tammy said...

These pictures are amazing. he is o incredibly cute! His laughing smiling face... I can see why you can't get enough of him. And your photography skills are exceptional!

The Tilley Turf said...

He is so adorable! Darn those Halloween costumes anyway!