Abby's girl scout troop took a field trip to the local police station this last week. I got to go with them because I was in charge this month :) I was a little nervous setting it up - because our city is so small and I know our police department is pretty small too - so I didn't know what to expect. Well I was pleasantly surprised!! They really took the time to show some interesting things that they do, and to answer questions, let the girls take fingerprints and they also got to see inside a police car and they got to see a cool police bike!Police officer showing off the police bike - the girls liked the siren the best!
Police officer telling the girls about his car
Abby in the police car.
the troop after we were done - showing off their finger prints.
We had a lot of fun!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment