I learned a new photoshop elements trick last night at a fabulous scrapbooking party my neighbor hosted for her birthday - I am so in love with it! The only problem with learning how to make your pictures look better than when you first took them - is that you want to edit every photo so it looks its best! Thanks for the tips Tammy!!! I loved your personal tutorial... and I can't wait to buy the Jessica Sprague class that will teach me more of what I am doing in this arena of editing photos like this.
I started with a photo I already love - just to see what I could do with it. I think it looks pretty nice already - but I boosted the warmth and contrast and softened the picture a bit and I also created a darker shadow in the background, and took out my distracting arm in the back... and ended up with this - LOVE the warmth. I can just feel Andrew in my hands again all warm and snuggly. It makes me want to just kiss his little cheek!! I can't wait to print this and see how much more I love it ;)
Now back to playing with photos.... :)
6 years ago





3 comments:
Wow Maria! I'm pretty sure I didn't teach you how to do all of that. :) I'm so glad you had fun! I can't wait to see more of what you do. Editing photos is so addictive!
That is so awesome! I can't believe the difference between the two picts...AMAZING!
That's way cool Maria. You will have to teach me some of your tricks. Photoshop really can get addicting when you start playing around with photos, especially when they are of such cute kids!
Post a Comment