Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 17, 2010

I pulled it off!!

This post is a bit late - but it's been one of those busy weeks.. you know... like all of them are turning out to be now :) Tis the season for busy busy busy...

Anyhow - Chris turned 30 - the BIG 30 - last Monday. I wanted to do something special and different, so I threw him a surprise party. It was so hard not to talk to him about all the plans and ask his opinion on how to pull certain aspects together... it was a challenge and I'm glad I don't usually have to keep secrets from him!

It was just a family party - but he was surprised. We had homemade Cafe Rio salads, a golf cake and lots of fun!
Happy Birthday Chris - hope you had a great day!!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Chris!! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate! The big
3-0...exciting! See you all SOON!