Eric came home from church on Sunday with his spotlight. I had to laugh- because this is totally Eric right now...
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite food? Chicken nuggets
What is your favorite TV Show? Monster Trucks
What is your favorite primary song? Jesus Once was a little child
What is something you love to do? Ride my truck (I think he means bike?)
What is something you wish you knew how to do? SKI - don't worry, we'll take care of that this year!
What is something your family likes to do together? Help do puzzles and garden (...hmmm..)
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be a Monster Truck Driver!
Eric really loves monster trucks right now - he thinks they are so cool! He loves to sit and make Lego monster trucks, then he crashes them and races them and just loves it.
I love my little Eric and I'm glad I get to spend time creating Lego memories with him :)
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment