Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Dec 12, 2010

Christmas Wish List

All I Want for Christmas.... ERIC

  • train
  • airplanes
  • Lego's
  • race cars that go really fast (a drag racer)

ANDREW
  • FOOD!
  • baby toys that make lots of noise
  • music to listen to (he loves classical)


ABIGAIL
  • a real puppy that doesn't go potty - but walks and barks by itself (I could go for that)
  • a new coloring book
  • Polly Pocket
  • art supplies
  • candy - chocolate, candy canes and a push pop
  • a new bike
My GROWN-UP Christmas List...

MARIA
  • From Abby I would like a day where she doesn't complain about anything... not even dishes!
  • From Eric I would like a whole day full of questions that I could actually answer!
  • From Andrew.. just one FULL night of uninterrupted sleep - maybe two :)
  • and from Chris - well, I think he's already given me the best gift - staying home for two weeks during Christmas before busy season begins! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!!
  • snow :)

No comments: