This year we took our family Christmas photo in Bountiful - it wasn't the original plan, but we just didn't get a great family shot in Arizona with a cactus like we had thought we would :) But this worked out. Lance and Lisa took our pictures for us - you have to have a great photographer to get 3 kids to cooperate (I'm sure it will only get harder before it gets easier). After a lot of coercive bribery we got a good shot in...This was actually like the second of a million pictures we took - isn't that how it goes? But you just keep taking pictures just in case you didn't get a good one. Thanks Lisa and Lance for your help! I really like our new family picture. I guess it's time to change the picture on the blog and on our wall now...

6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment