Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jan 22, 2011

Cinderella

Last Saturday I went with Abby to the play Cinderella that was put on by Bountiful High School. We went with my sister, her daughters, and my mom. We had a great time. They did a great job of the play - it was really cute. Abby REALLY liked seeing the orchestra pit. Every break we had, she went down there to see what they were doing. She thought that was fascinating.



Abby's favorite part of the play was when Cinderella kissed the prince. HMMmmmMM.. I'm not sure she should be liking that at such a young age :) After the play, the whole cast was out in the foyer greeting the audience. Abby was again fascinated to see these people up close. Here is the Fairy Godmother. She was very beautiful and graceful!

The girls also got to try on the glass slipper! It didn't fit, good thing.

Here are the girls with Cinderella and her Prince. They were very cute and did a great job. I'm glad we got to go.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I have to agree with you... it was a great show!! :-)