Over the Christmas break 2010 year, Chris' coworkers decided to have a little contest of growing some facial hair. I thought Chris had quite a bit....
The morning he went back to work, he shaved it to a mustache. That was what everyone was supposed to do. I thought it looked rather silly - but hey, maybe it will come back into style :)
Here are all the office workers that took the challenge. If only Chris had darker hair - maybe he'd stand out a little more! I did think he looked very different with facial hair. I didn't mind it - but he may have gotten a few less kisses because of his cactus face! I'm glad he has fun at work sometimes, all men need some kind of outlet! (even if it is silly)
6 years ago





3 comments:
I thought Chris's growth was very impressive. Mike will be disappointed to learn it was a work contest... he likes to think it was "idol worship". :) haha! JK.
Lookin good Chris! I love the final picture with all the guys! So awesome! I am sure the boss loved it! :)
I thought he was looking a bit shaggy at church. I figured he just got up late and forgot to shave. Darn that early church. :)
Post a Comment