Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jan 9, 2011

curls


You may have noticed that Andrew usually has a little curl on his forehead. At first we thought it was going to be a cowlick. But, then I noticed that I could comb it to the other side - that's no cowlick!

So - I decided to experiment... I got Andrew's hair all wet and put some of my gel in it. WALLAH... it just so happens he has pretty curly hair when it is shaped a bit!
Why couldn't Abby have had this cute curly hair - seriously I can't let my little boy going out like this... people would think he was a cute little gal! All he needs is a nice big flower and he'd look like a little girl. Hmmm.. I'm glad it's not out of control curly, and hopefully he won't let it become that someday. I guess I won't be able to let his hair get too long - wouldn't want him looking like a girl.

2 comments:

Ann said...

He got mama's hair! So cute.

Lisa and Lance said...

So adorable! I can't believe how curly it gets! Too bad Abby didn't have that same hair!! :)