Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Feb 10, 2011

Another round...

Andrew has been off his antibiotic from the last ear infection for 1 week today. You should have seen how happy he was on that antibiotic... he was playing with toys and acting interested in maybe trying to crawl... He went off the antibiotic on Thursday. We all crossed our fingers that we wouldn't get any spots! That seemed to work.

He seemed great - until yesterday... he was fussy and didn't want to play with toys and just wanted me to hold him.

Last night - he was up 5 times, just wanting to be held (that's not counting the 2 times before I went to bed) Luckily I have a great husband that helped take turns comforting him - it was a long night. This morning - Chris said "I'd take him in, it seems like he might have another ear infection.

So - in I go... hoping there was some reason that he was up all night, but not really wanting it to be because he had an ear infection...

BUT - it was an ear infection... in BOTH ears. The poor little guy must have gotten his dads tiny ear tubes. So - back onto an antibiotic, at least that means we'll have another happy week!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Hatch said...

Wow Maria! Andrew is sure having a rough go in his short life...I'm glad the antibodies make him feel better but TWO ear infections...poor little guy. I hope he gets feeling better soon.