Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Feb 9, 2011

What's Most Important??

A few nights ago as we sat down to dinner, Abby announced that the most important things in life are FOOD and FAMILY. I had to smile, because it was just out of the blue.
So - I asked Eric what he thought was the most important thing in life.

He said - To be nice to friends and be clean. :) I definitely had to smile at that one.

I just took a wild guess with Andrew - FOOD!! This kid eats more than I ever imagined he could. He is NEVER full - and he will never say no to anything. I don't know how he stays so thin with all that he eats. (he's having an avocado in the picture FYI)

The most important thing to me... my Family - no contest!!!

No comments: