We went back to the doctor yesterday to check on Abby's arm. The bone is setting in place great - and it looks like it is on it's way to healing.
Abby chose red for the color of her first cast. She will have this one on for two weeks -then they will switch it to a smaller cast. This one has to go above her elbow so she doesn't move her forearm bones around and pop the break.
She can still play with Andrew - and she is very, very independent still. Her teacher says she is the easiest cast she has had so far! She writes really well with her left hand, and draws great too - I love seeing what she can do for herself...what a relief! The doctor gave Abby a waterproof cast - so she can go swimming or take a shower or get it wet in any way - I had no idea they could do that!! SWEET!
I thought this was a fun video of Abby and Andrew - he was sure entertained!!!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment