Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 31, 2011

Camden's blessing

On Sunday we celebrated the birth of Bradley Grandchild #13... Camden! We ate lunch at Great Grandma's home - it is so beautiful... and the lighting - oh WONDERFUL!! I could seriously just set up shop in her living room! I need a huge window like that! I took a quick snapshot of Lance and his little guy - just because the lighting was perfect... this is the original..

Then using adobe photoshop elements - I took out the picture in the background and made the background a more even tone.
using Picnik I softened it, and warmed it up a little.
and it turned out like this... what a sweet moment! I wish I had one of Chris and Andrew like this... I can always hope for another perfect moment! Haven't you ever found that sometimes the unplanned photos work out the best - when everyone is just relaxed and not worried how the photo will turn out?? Only if all photo shoots could be like that! Then we tried to take a photo of the Bradley clan... LOL... and we aren't even all here.. we are missing Natalie, Brett, and Chris. Goodness - we are growing fast!!!!
Here are the older grandkids - so cute!
and the babies...
Just the three older boys.. Tyson, Miles and Andrew. They look almost the same size! (well, they are almost the same weight and height, even though there is 6 months between the youngest and oldest! Andrew better grow fast to keep up!!!
Andrew... he was getting tired after all those pictures!!

Eric - always a goofy face now :) I LOVE it...
Abby - how is it that every time I turn around - she's older!!! Where's my baby girl??
Grandma Bradley and Andrew.. enjoying a fun moment!

What fun times we have together as family!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa and Lance said...

Love all the pictures, especially the one you edited. It is awesome, we love it and have it hanging in our front room. It was a great day and so nice to just relax at grandmas afterwards. Thanks for coming!