Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 26, 2011

Eric...

Eric asks... "Does Daddy get to stay home today?"
Mom: "Yes, it's Saturday."
Eric: "Yes!!!! Saturday, it's Saturday. Daddy gets to stay home!!"

I'm that excited too!!


The other day as we were watching t.v. a commercial came on about cars. It had a car crashing into a wall, and instead of a crash dummy, it had a real person in the car - (I personally liked the crash dummies better...less scary) But anyhow, they were showing how the air bag would go off in a crash and save the driver. After we watched the commercial Eric says "Whew, good thing that guy had a pillow in his steering wheel!" Yep - good thing ;)

1 comment:

The Tilley Turf said...

Yes, I am glad I have a pillow in my steering wheel, too! That is so hilarious!