Abby came home this week with the funnest math game. She got one extra copy from her teacher - and then asked if I would make LOTS of copies for her... she liked it that much. She has asked everyone to play with her, and seriously - who couldn't use a fun teaching game. So - I decided to scan it...then I got busy and started making it look darker...then I decided to make a blank one so I could use it with other numbers. And then I thought I'd share it! I don't know how to post it on here so you can just download these - so if you want me to email you a copy - leave me a message :)
What you need:
two players
one dice
two pieces to move around the board
How to play:
each player picks a bird
first person rolls the dice and moves that many spaces around the board.
figure out the math problem that you land on - then find the matching answer on your bird
color that section of the bird in
continue taking turns until one bird is finished - that person is the winner!
Have fun!! I'm thinking about making some more of these with some other images! Wouldn't that be cool... we'll see if I get around to it. LOL...
6 years ago





3 comments:
What a great game Maria! I love it. It sounds like Abby is already a lot like Chris, in love with numbers! :) Nothing wrong with a fun game that helps you learn. I am going to need a copy of it for sure. And I love your crawling incentive game for Andrew! How funny, hopefully it will help out! Good luck!
So much fun! Will you email me a copy? Thomas would really love this. I found a war addition game at the dollar store. You play it the same as war, but you have to figure out the answers first before you know who won. Thomas loves it.
Oh that is so awesome, Maria! Can you send it to me please! It sounded so fun when you were telling me about it earlier, I can't wait to try it!
Post a Comment