Does life ever get overwhelming for anyone else? I just can't seem to keep on top of everything. I'm just a day late with everything... or maybe more, but I can't admit that! Our dishwasher hasn't been working for over a year now. Instead of getting it fixed, we decided to just do dishes by hand. This usually works out great, until busy season hits! It's just one more chore that I hate! And Chris isn't home to help me keep on top of it. I wait until my dishes look more like the leaning tower of Pisa! I was going to take a picture of my dirty dishes....and then I was too embarrassed to have you see what a slob I am... So - I did them all, now you can see that even though I let the pile get so huge - I do eventually do them! I hate dishes... I hate laundry... but most of all I hate bathrooms! (don't worry - I'll spare you having to see how gross my bathrooms can get!) I'm sick of menial chores. I want to go outside in the sunshine for a while - if it would just stop raining!!
6 years ago





3 comments:
Me too! I'm ready to boycott laundry and dishes most of the time. I'd like to invent the kind that never get dirty and put themselves away. :)
Amen to that! I'm sorry about your dishwasher!!!! No fun. We LOVED the movies you made! We've watched them so many times we've probably worn them out already. Thank you so much. We love them and appreciate all your work to put those together. Thank you!!! When you meet the cleaning fairy, send her my way, okay? :)
It gets so old, doesn't it? That would be the worst to be without a dishwasher, though. I hate bathrooms and laundry, but I really, really hate dishes! I can't believe you've been without it for so long! You're amazing!
Post a Comment