Ok - we have a 100% trained mess maker now - if any of you need to borrow him, I'll even pay you to take him :) (I believe that's called babysitting LOL) Andrew is into EVERYTHING nowadays. He loves my purse the most. I have to keep it up high - but every so often, I forget and this is what I find. He loves to take everything out of my wallet. He also loves the bathroom... we are trying to keep the door shut, but we often forget. He not only unrolls all of the toilet paper, but now he loves playing in the toilet water too - disgusting... He thinks it's so funny. He loves to pull out all of the pots and pans and make as much noise as possible.
He loves to throw anything he doesn't want to eat off his high chair onto the floor. I'm constantly amazed at what he can get into these days! :)
Andrew has also been trying to figure out walking. He has started to stand on his own a bit, but then he realizes that he's not holding and and immediately hits the deck ;) We've been trying to trick him into walking. It worked the first time - and he walked across the room with this lawn mower. Then as soon as I got my camera out and tried to do it again - he'd gotten us all figure out... oh well, here's a teaser until I catch him again. I hope he'll figure out that he really could walk if he wanted to soon. But we'll see!
And just because it's spring and rhubarb season.. I made a pie... it has three different toppings on it - I am trying to decide which one I like the best - I think the crumble with oatmeal is my favorite one :) MMMmmmMmmMm...
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment