Chris and I waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple.
Brian and Sharon as they walked out of the temple - so happy (I will have to edit the extra face out of this one for sure... :) Can you find it?
The whole Bradley family - we are all here... What a fun day...
At the reception - Abby, Andrew and Eric. And the boys didn't even complain about the ties... I thought I would be fighting both of them! Eric even asked to wear his to church the next day. Yes, miracles do happen!!!!!
My cute Abby.. oh my how fast she is growing up!
The "original" twelve Bradley children. I'm not sure why Chris got all the height :) It doesn't help that he is also closest to the camera and it makes him look even taller!
Andrew loved when the dog got out... he was SO happy to see this little guy! When he sees a dog he starts panting like one. He thinks its so funny.
The Bradley Brothers ;) What handsome boys!
I caught Sharon during her cute theatrical performance for Brian. It was very, very cute - perhaps Lisa will share her video - it was a fun performance.
My family - all dressed up for the reception - and everyone actually looked at the camera!!
My parents came to wish Sharon and Brian well :) It was fun to see them.
Sharon throwing the bouquet. The little girls were SO excited that they were asked to participate. Abby was jumping with joy. Sharon did the cutest thing - she had the florist make one to throw - one that actually was a bunch of little ones - so when she threw it in the air there were just enough for all the little girls to get one. They were so happy about that. Sharon was so cute to think of the little girls and how much it meant for them to be a part of her special day. They really look up to her and love her! Abby was so excited about her 'new cousin'. It is actually Sharons niece, but they can pretend right? She's already asking when we'll get to see her again.
6 years ago





1 comment:
Great pictures! I love the dresses, especially the green. Your boys ties turned out SO cute!
Post a Comment