After nearly 10 years of marriage (in June) Chris and I have made our first furniture purchase. That's just funny isn't it?? I guess you could say we have had great hand-me-downs!! We've been looking for a sectional couch to go in our basement for a while - and haven't found anything in our price range or that would fit for that matter.
But we got lucky the day after Christmas when the Costco furniture came out...we snatched one up before they all flew out the door - and we are so happy with our new couch! It was a great price and it fits perfect. We can all fit on this couch at the same time... something we were not doing on the other couch - unless we all sat perfectly upright and Andrew was asleep! :)
It was a little hard saying good-bye to the old couch - just because I did grow up with it...but I think it will be ok! I think we've watched TV or a movie everyday just so we could sit on the new couch! It's been a fun purchase!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment