Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Feb 25, 2012

Put your hands up....

...and nobody gets wet! Andrew's FAVORITE thing to do lately is squirt people with the water bottle. He's a great shot! Watch out!!!!
.

5 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Such an awesome picture! Tell me that was taken with your new camera. Actually don't because I already want one and seeing this makes me want one more! So cool. I hope you are enjoying your new toy!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!! Too funny. What a cute boy.

Natalie LeMmon said...

Oh Andrew, he is such a cute little boy! Well done on the great picture too, it super awesome that you can see every drop of water!

The Tilley Turf said...

That is a really cool picture! Now if we see you and you are dripping wet, we will know why!

Jean Bradley said...

Awesome. I hope I don't get in his way!!!!