Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 20, 2012

What's going on???

Whenever Chris has to venture out of town for work - something happens at home. Kids get sick, things tend to break, and life just seems more crazy. It must be our way of telling Chris we don't want him to forget us! :) Well - Chris is in Reno this week... So Monday morning Eric woke up with his eczema really flared up - and itchy. I've been smothering him with medicated cream and vaseline and giving him chlorox baths to try to get it back down again. Hopefully that will take care of it. We are trying to find a connection for these flair ups - but I don't know if we really know yet. We think it might be his allergy to animals - he's been playing with quite a few fun new pets in the area lately - so that could be one thing. But we aren't completely sure!

This morning Andrew woke up and wouldn't let me touch his face. I couldn't figure out why he kept pulling away from me...then I noticed that his face on one side is swollen. Here is a picture of him normally....

And here are two pictures of him this morning. Can you believe how swollen he is? I'm pretty sure it's a swollen gland. He's been having quite a few ear problems lately. He's had a lot of green and yellow drainage out of his ears - it looks like buggers! But I finally thought i had that under control using an antibiotic... and then this happens! I don't know what it is - but I do have an appointment in the morning with his ENT doctor that put his tubes in. Hopefully we can figure out what the problem is and get it fixed!!!

Here's to a great week...Hopefully Abby doesn't wake up with something tomorrow!

If anyone has any suggestions as to what this is, or what to do for either the eczema or swollen gland - I'd love to hear it!

THX!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria!! I feel so bad! It's hard enough to fly solo, but with all that. Yikes. I wish I were closer and could help. I hope everyone gets better soon. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Lisa and Lance said...

Geeze, does it feel like you just can't catch a break yet? Aw man, poor boys, I hope they are doing better today. And poor you, I am sure you need a break! Let me know if we can do anything for you guys.