Update on Andrew:
We went to the doctor today. It's not a swollen gland, but a swollen lymph node under his chin that is creating the swelling. The doctor is trying to figure out what infection is causing that lymph to swell. It could be his ears, it could be an abscess tooth, or it could be his adenoids (tonsils). So - first we are taking care of the ears. I am giving Andrew ear drop antibiotics to try and clear them up - they've been draining that gunk for quite some time. Monday I go back in to the doctor to see if that will work. If that doesn't work, I don't know what's next...but hopefully this will just work and his swelling will go down.
It was a long day at the doctor and running around to three different pharmacies before finding one that actually had the prescription we needed! I'm so grateful for family to help on days like this!!!! THANK YOU!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Let's get all these sickies better! Ugh. Not fun at all.
Post a Comment